Are you a highly motivated master student, innovation-minded and have a passion with blockchain technology? Are you able to work in a fast paced and complex environment with a curious, self-starting and analytical mentality? Are you excited to gain experience in a dynamic startup environment?
Your work environment
This is your opportunity to gain experience in an innovative start-up environment at (COMPANY NAME) Innovation Labs, working with the latest financial technologies based on Distributed Ledger Technology/blockchain and focusing on digital assets. The start-up initiatives from (COMPANY NAME) Labs follow the PACE process based on the principles of design thinking, agile and lean start-up. In this environment you will experience the fast pace of a start-up together with the complexity of a regulated financial institution.
A global initiative aimed at disrupting capital markets with the use of emerging technologies such as Distributed Ledger Technologies & Blockchain. We envision that digital assets will play a pivotal role in empowering our customers to stay a step ahead. As any (COMPANY NAME) blockchain related project, we are working in consortium with our peers. To succeed close collaboration and coordination between partners as well as internal support functions is needed.
You will work closely with business and strategy to define business objectives and planning, facilitate customer requirement meetings, gather client feedback and analyze data to make business decisions. Also, we expect you to be actively involved in project and stakeholder management to support the team tasks and activities. You will also help preparing reports, presentations and other communications materials. As a plus, you also have experience with UX research.
You are able to work in a fast paced and complex environment with an analytical mentality and problem solving skills. You have experience with strategy, planning and stakeholder management.
You are a generalist, capable of quickly picking up new tasks. You are a team player and you are able to work independently on different tasks given and communicate the progress with the other team members.
- are enrolled in a master's program in the field of Business, Engineering or Innovation.
- are native/fluent in spoken and written English.
- have excellent analytical skills.
- are a fast learner.
- have the ability to work under pressure.
As a plus:
* Have experience with business strategy and planning.
* Have experience with corporate banking.
* Have Blockchain related knowledge.
What we offer:
- We offer a full-time internship position.
- Initial assignment for 6 months.
- The ideal start date of the internship will be February 1st 2020.
- Monthly full time internship fee: Master EUR600.
- The transportation costs are covered by (COMPANY NAME).
- Open, informal, fun working environment and office space @(COMPANY NAME) Labs in Amsterdam.
- Work in a cross-functional, international, enthusiastic and agile team.
Interested or want to learn more?
Apply directly and click on Apply for this job. For further information please contact Andrei Baghiuc Axxxxxemail@example.com + 3xxxxxxxxx4
We expect all candidates to live by the (COMPANY NAME) Orange code and are willing to take the Bankers Oath (see: https://wxx.xxx.xxxx/xxxxxx/xxxxxxx/xxxxxx-xxxx.xxm)