As Market Data Analyst you analyze and ensure to deliver the right numbers to our management, sales and marketing colleagues. Big chunks of Data excite you and even more unlocking it's insights for the business through user friendly tools. You want to make life easier for yourself and your colleagues, so you continuously look to improve how we gather and present this data.
About the Job
We are looking for a market data analist in our S&I team, consisting of Janneke who heads the team, our Insight Manager Milks Jolanda and Jelle, our Data & Insight manager. You will report to Jelle, and work closely with others in- and outside S&I. As a team we fuel the business with insights coming from consumer research, market data and other in- and external sources. Our ambition is to work towards a digital transformation in which we play a key part. This means looking for ways to harmonise data sources and reports, to learn faster and provide better insights, leading to a foresighting culture in the long run.
If it gives you energy to help set up and improve our data environment, so the businesss can be provided with the right insights at the right time, then apply today!
Your key objectives as a market data analyst are:
* Ensure the availability of market data and efficiency of BI tools used by different Business departments (Sales, Marketing, Finance and Supply)
* Constantly enhance and optimize processes and applications in close contact with the business, especially as in the next years we are looking to upgrade our setup and make it more future proof
* Provide key insights based on accurately handled data
Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, Danone is a leading global food & beverage company building on health-focused and fast-growing categories in three businesses: Essential Dairy & Plant-Based Products, Waters and Specialized Nutrition. Danone aims to inspire healthier and more sustainable eating and drinking practices, in line with its 'One Planet. One Health' vision which reflects a strong belief that the health of people and that of the planet are interconnected.
Danone Specialized Nutrition business operates under the Nutricia brand.
Since 1896, Nutricia has pioneered nutritional solutions that help people live longer, more joyful and healthier lives. Building on more than a century of research and innovation, Nutricia has harnessed the power of life-changing and life-saving nutrition to create a leading specialized nutrition portfolio that can change a health trajectory for life. With its nutritional solutions, Nutricia supports healthy growth and development during the first 1000 days and helps to address some of the world's biggest health challenges; pre-term birth, faltering growth, food allergy, rare metabolic diseases, age-related conditions and chronic disease, such as frailty, cancer, stroke and early Alzheimer's disease.
Needed for success
* Working with numbers and combining different sources of (market) data makes your heart beat a little bit faster, and you thrive on making sure it all adds up, is correct and understandable for your key stakeholders.
* If you do not have previous experience with data analytics and building dashboards then you do not need to apply, it is imperative that you have some experience in this field. Whether you have worked on a project as an intern or perhaps you are looking to get back into your field. You must speak fluent English since our offices are very multinational.
* It would be awesome if you also:
* Have experience with market data from IRI and/or Nielsen
* Have experience in working with other sources of data
What's in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
But more importantly - many opportunities for next steps in Marketing or Data.
Hit the "apply now" button. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Esther van Aalst, Talent Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org or via whatsapp