We Go Places! How about you?
Function: Other Functions
Sub-Function: Audit - All
Type of Contract: Fixed Term
Education: 04 - Masters
Are you at the end of your Bachelor/Master studying in IT/Finance/Business domain? Are you looking for an opportunity to practice your knowledge and gain the experience in working with an international, creative, inspiring and dynamic team?
Your contribution as Intern Data Analyst in Global Audit team is essential to help our (COMPANY NAME) Global Audit department become a more analytical and data driven function.
In this role:
* You will support Audit teams in Data Analytics data preparation- including maintain and improve the data extraction and loading procedure, data analysis, data visualization and documenting DA findings;
* You will actively communicate with auditors to make sure that DA tests and findings land at the audit team properly;
* You will structure Data Analytics repository, and continuously update DA repository with new tests;
* You will monitor and report the use and effectiveness of analytics in the audit function.
* You will follow up auditors' improvement requests regarding DA tests and DA processes.
Your working environment
As Intern Data Analyst you will report to Manager Global Audit Data Analytics, and your position is based in HQ Amsterdam.
Your team consists of 50+ people, located in Amsterdam, Krakow (Poland), Monterrey (Mexico) and Singapore. 50% male, 50% female, over 20 nationalities.
For this role we are looking for someone who …
* Has computer proficiency: database programs such as SQL, Excel/macros;
* Has English proficiency, both written and spoken: Be able to document information in a structured way; Be able to draft high quality communications (including e-mails, MS Word and MS PowerPoint);
* Has high concern for quality, data and accuracy;
* Is eager to work on a variety of topics to support the global audit team.
Also the ideal candidate is:
* Energetic and has can-do mentality;
* Eager to learn;
* Able to work independently;
* Collaborative and team player;
* Willing to support a high paced team.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Then we gladly invite you to apply for his role.
Your working conditions
(COMPANY NAME) is a proud, independent global brewer committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - (COMPANY NAME)® - is available in almost every country on the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. The Company's aim is to be a leading brewer in each of the markets in which it operates and to have the world's most valuable brand portfolio. (COMPANY NAME) wants to win in all markets with (COMPANY NAME)® and with a full brand portfolio in markets of choice.
The Company is present in over 70 countries and operates more than 165 breweries. (COMPANY NAME) is Europe's largest brewer and the world's third largest by volume. (COMPANY NAME) is committed to the responsible marketing and consumption of its more than 250 international premium, regional, local and specialty beers and ciders. The number of people employed is over 85,000.
Please note that all interns must be enrolled at a university for the entire duration of the internship. You will need to provide a proof of enrolment with your application. Applications without this will not be considered.
For additional information about this job opening or the application process, please contact Foivos Arvanitidis, Data Analyst Global Audit at email@example.com. Are you interested in this role and would you like to apply straight away? Please click on the application button.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
At (COMPANY NAME), we brew great beers and we build great brands. We are committed to surprising and exciting our consumers and employees everywhere. We have a proud history and heritage in brewing and in our communities. With operations in over 70 markets globally, we are the world's most international brewer.