Internship: Structured Finance - Philips Capital (Non-thesis)
Start Date: August/ September
Duration: at least 6 months
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work within a global team and gain exposure to the world of customer financing. You will become familiar with the customer/vendor finance activities of a multinational company and be exposed to the full range of customer financing solutions and products.
You are responsible for
* Supporting the development of financing solutions/programs to grow business across different markets
* Assisting in deal structuring and negotiations with financing partners including commercial banks, lease companies, Export Credit Agencies (ECA's), private credit insurers, private equity, etc
* Developing standardized material for financing and share the best practices across the markets
You are a part of
The Project Development & Structured Finance Team within Philips Capital. PD&SF is an experienced, international team and work on deals from across the globe. Philips Capital contributes to the growth of Philips by actively developing and providing customer financing solutions for our customers in the Healthcare & Personal health business.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Students currently pursuing their Masters in Finance, International Business, Economics or related field
* Possess Corporate Finance and Financial Markets and Accounting knowledge
* Proactive personality, self-starter, can work under pressure with accuracy
* Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
* Strong communication skills and enjoys working in teams
* Previous internship experience is desirable
* Good proficiency in English is a must.
In return, we offer you
The chance to grow personally and professionally while contributing to running projects within the Project Development & Structured Finance Team. We welcome you to make a difference within Philips while gaining insight into what customer financing solutions look like.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university. Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)