The Global M&A department based in Amsterdam at the corporate headquarters is responsible for mergers and acquisitions that fuel the inorganic growth of JDE. The team works closely with stakeholders involved in each acquisition, both external as well as internal stakeholders.
As a finance intern you will be working in an international environment and support the M&A projects. You will participate in exercises such as enterprise valuation, screening of opportunities, tracking of past acquisitions, helping on the execution of potential acquisition processes.
To be successful in this role you need to:
* be a student enrolled in a MSc program at a University looking for an internship or post-graduation project (graduation projects can be discussed)
* have a degree or past experience in Finance, business administration
* like to work with numbers, analytical and detail oriented
* be enthusiastic, pro-active and curious with can-do attitude
* be fluent in English (both written and spoken)
* be proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
* be able to start as soon as possible
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, hit the "I'm application we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of interested" button and upload your application. After receiving your the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by interviews. A pre-employment check can be part of the recruitment process.
The recruitment process contains an online assessment test and virtual interview.