As a finance intern you support the Sales Controlling team in daily tasks and projects. Your main focus is getting to know the financial side of FMCG business and in particular Finance in (COMPANY NAME). During your internship you get a deeper understanding of all financial elements that are part of the daily business of (COMPANY NAME) and main drivers of Net Sales and Profitable growth. Besides being involved in daily tasks you also maintain and set up (Excel based) tools and scorecards. The goal for you as intern is to develop skills that are essential in a FMCG company and to see if a future career in FMCG would be a good fit.
(COMPANY NAME) Netherlands is a young organisation, where we work together in small cross- functional teams, with our core values: Care, Simplicity, Courage and Trust, in mind. This internship Experience can be your introduction to a career with us. Do you want to gain valuable work Experience and give your graduate career a kickstart? Do you find yourself being intriqued by the responsi bilities and expectations below? Apply! You can start in january/february or August/September.
What will you do?
* Creation of Customer Scorecards and setting up a common standard to streamline the process across customers;
* In-depth customer and product NS and GM mix analysis;
* Maintaining, updating, and improving current dashboards and scorecards;
* Help with ad hoc analysis and requests;
* Support daily tasks (daily sales, pricing requests, etc.).
* Final stage of the Bachelor's/Master's degree in business or economics or similar qualification;
* Having an interest and willing to start a career in FMCG;
* Strong Excel skills and IT literate;
* Strong communication and social skills;
* Business sense and ability to set priorities;
* Fluent in Dutch & English;
* Solution oriented, pragmatic, but with the right attention to details
|Posted on:||09 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|