JDE Coffee & Tea Sourcing is one of the world's largest green coffee buyers with it's central office located in Utrecht, The Netherlands, supported by buying offices in countries like Vietnam, Indonesia and Brazil. The mission of Coffee & Tea Sourcing is to source and supply green coffee and tea commodities in time and at the right quality to the JDE manufacturing facilities, while ensuring cost and cash leadership. The C&T Sourcing Finance team supports this mission by providing business partnership but also - in this dynamic and high risk environment - ensuring compliance to the governance and control framework of JDE.
You will be working in the international C&T sourcing (finance) team and support on various subjects, like month-end closing and reporting, daily and weekly governance and control tasks, hedging activities and supplier relationships.
* Student enrolled in BSc or MSc education looking for an internship or project (graduation projects can be discussed)
* To be considered for this position, you need to be enrolled in BSc or MSc education during the full period of the internship.
* Finance, business administration, controlling direction
* You like to work with numbers, accurate, analytical
* Team player, enthusiastic, pro-active and curious
* Start date mid/end January 2021
Working with us means you'll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing - all across the world. What you do here will get noticed. Take a glimpse at how it feels to work at JDE here: https://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm
For this internship at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS a standard compensation applies. This internship is for a 6-month period and starts in January 2021. It is a full time internship but 4 days can be discussed. Only students still registered at college (HBO)/university (WO) during the whole internship period will be considered. An online assessment is part of the selection process.