Andaz means "personal style" in Hindi. Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht means, five-star creative luxury in the heart of Amsterdam, expressed through local experiences, art & design and picture-perfect drinking and dining, in a playful Dutch-inspired environment.
We are looking for a Finance Trainee!
'Are you looking for an internship that will give you a full understanding of the concept of a hotel?'
YES, because you want…
* to want to assist Finance team with their day-to-day activities, such as processing workflow analysis and optimization, assisting with month-end financial reports and auditing department budget-to-actual expenses;
* to work on finance related projects;
* to work in a dynamic team;
* to be responsible for Accounts Receivables: sending invoices to third party companies and suppliers;
* to be knowledgeable about all financial systems: Opera, IScala, Micros and Birchstreet.
What's in it for YOU?
* a great place to work in the beautiful city center of Amsterdam, right by the canals;
* an entry into the World of Hyatt, where internships may lead into jobs;
* international working experience;
* great intern working conditions (read: accommodation provided, loads of training opportunities, potential career planning, discounts all over the World, and let's not forget about our social activities…!)
And you are…
* currently enrolled in a Hospitality or Finance related study program;
* always seeking for opportunities and creative solutions;
* hands-on, pro-active and enthusiastic;
* available for five months or longer;
* not afraid to make decisions;
* detail-oriented and approachable;
* very communicative in English and in Dutch;
* legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU/EEA passport or enrolled in a Dutch Institution (we do not assist with Visa / permit applications).
.. then please upload your CV, the required start- and end date of your internship and all the reasons why WE are what YOU are looking for