Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport is looking for a Finance Trainee per August / September 2021!
As Finance Trainee you are part of the Finance Team with amazing colleagues, reporting directly to the Finance Manager.
We care about you so you can be at your best
In this role, you will join an international team of awesome colleagues. You will become part of the Hyatt Family, an International company across 67 countries with global growing opportunities.
Hyatt offers a wide variety of online courses and classroom trainings allowing you to work on your personal development. We care about your career opportunities and will come up with a personal development plan to prepare you for your future career. Furthermore, you are eligible for discounted room rates as of day 1.
We offer collective discounts for insurances with various companies, free parking and a trainee allowance of 500 Euro per month.
* Assist the accounting clerk in accounts receivable, payable & general cashier while reporting directly to the Finance Manager;
* Assist in following up on all outstanding invoiced with external companies and ensure the accuracy of all charges and credits posted to individual accounts;
* Assist in solving any discrepancies you find and take care of compiling monthly reports
* You have great language skills in English;
* You are pro-active, open-minded, and eager to learn;
* You have an enthusiastic and caring attitude;
* You have an eye for detail and are a good problem solver;
* You are looking for a full-time internship;
* You embrace change!
* Familiar with Opera and Micros;
* You live in the Netherlands;
* Knowledge of US GAAP.
We are looking forward to meeting you if you are interested
|Posted on:||03 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|