(COMPANY NAME) Debt Capital Markets' Financial Institutions (DCM FI) team is looking to hire a high potential candidate with strong motivation to act in a competitive capital markets environment.
The Junior Originator role (Analyst) will among other things comprise the following aspects.
* Provide direct support to senior originators with the aim to win new business
* Supporting deal execution by means of direct involvement in the deal team
* Taking the lead in producing presentation materials and preparing regular market and pricing updates
* Identify market opportunities by applying knowledge from various market sources (Bloomberg, macro-economic research, client specific news, etc.)
* to identify opportunities, enhance internal cooperation and to maximize client cross-buy, FI Advisory sector team, other DCM departments, Syndicate, Capital Structuring & Liability Management, Sustainable Markets, Credit Research, Financial Markets SalesFinancial InstitutionsLiaise with other key (COMPANY NAME) stakeholders (e.g.
* Support further product development within DCM team
Your work environment
The Debt Capital Markets group is comprised of several capital markets business: Financial Institutions Group, Investment Grade Corporates, High Yield, Sustainable Markets, EM and Capital Structuring & Liability Management. DCM is part of (COMPANY NAME)'s Global Capital Markets team within Strategic Products (SP) and subsequently (COMPANY NAME) Wholesale Banking.
The Financial Institutions group located in Amsterdam covers bank and insurance issuers, as well as other financial service providers across Europe and beyond. The group works closely together with the FI sector team and other product specialists in the (COMPANY NAME) network advising on a wide range of funding and hybrid capital opportunities in the public capital markets. The Junior Originator will support the senior originators with the aim to maximize (COMPANY NAME)'s chances to execute bond mandates for its client base.
Who we are looking for:
A new colleague with the following knowledge and experience:
* Academic degree (university or business school)
* Proven experience in DCM (analyst position or internship) is preferred
* Basic knowledge of international bond markets and fixed income instruments
* Basic macro-economic knowledge to 'read' the market and identify opportunities
* another European language Fluent in English & preferably
* Excellent (English) writing skills
* Advanced Power Point and Excel skills and well developed modelling skills
* understand bank capital and the different funding products, balance sheet and developing capability to read
* You have also have to recognize yourself in the following profile:
* Highly motivated and dynamic person
* Client focused
* Team Player
* Eager to learn and apply new knowledge
* Go-getter, showing a level of initiative that allows us to take the business forward
What we offer
A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover yourself our employment conditions.;
* A salary tailored to your qualities and experience;
* Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home;
* Reimbursement for travel expenses;
* 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days;
* Pension scheme;
* 13th month salary;
* Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary;
* 8% Holiday payment;
* Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions;
* An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best.
Contact the recruiter attached to the advertisement for more information. Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the "Apply" button.
Please note, multiple interview steps involving various business stakeholders will be part of the selection process
|Posted on:||11 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|