Internship Treasury Middle Office
Start: February 2022
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Contribute a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions contributing with a global leader in Health Technology.
You are responsible for
* Participate in Month end accounting closing process.
* Work on IFRS accounting research for Treasury Accounting.
* Understand Financial risk and impact on Treasury controls.
* Preparing Daily PL report and performing daily reconciliations.
* Collect financial data and support treasury team in analyzing financial data.
* Support in bank confirmation process.
* Collaborate with the treasury team working with e-banking administration and access management for new and existing users.
* Work and develop process improvement to avoid mistakes and provide efficient solutions to the e-banking platforms and Treasury processes
* Creating reports to evaluate users' activities in the platforms.
* Provide solutions and be the point of contact for different internal stakeholders in regards of e-banking
You are a part of
Group treasury Middle Office, a dynamic and international team, with a professional and fun workplace, collaborating with different business in the organization
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Pursuing Master's studies in finance, Business Economics or Accounting, with a high interest to learn about treasury
* Excellent excel skill, to manage and analyze data
* Proactive, structured, independent worker with an analytical eye and detail oriented
* Good communication skills. Fluent English is mandatory
* Knowledge of SAP is valuable
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career, supporting as a first step in your long-term career. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person.
* Monthly full-time allowance between EUR500 - EUR900 gross, depending on educational level and if you would need to relocate to The Netherlands. If you will perform a part-time internship you will receive the allowance pro-rato
* Housing compensation, EUR300,- net if location is in the vicinity of Amsterdam, EUR255,- net for all other locations. You need to provide a rental contract of the land lord, and your normal home-work travel distance need to be more than 50 km or travel time (one way trip) need to be more than 1.5 hours
* Travel compensation, if you are not eligible for a free public transport card; you will receive max. EUR145,- net
* Paid holidays per internship term
* The opportunity to buy Philips products at our Philips shop
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
|Posted on:||04 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|