Internship Global Finance Business Process Management
Are you a (graduate) student, passionate about business processes, technology and data and looking for an experience in an international environment?
As a Global Finance Business Process Management intern you will be part of the team that is the home of the global process owners of transactional finance within (COMPANY NAME). We shape the transactional finance vision, functionally own the processes, measure maturity and performance and identify improvements. We manage design and quality of solutions supporting our processes and act as a thought leader for everything transactional finance process related.
One of our priorities for 2022 is to make more data driven decisions, being able to evaluate and benchmark the performance and compliance of our finance processes worldwide. You will play a key role in assessing the current need and availability of these process performance insights, and growing existing initiatives.
As for working location we will follow (COMPANY NAME) guidelines as they apply. This will probably be a hybrid of working from home and in the office in Amsterdam. We do require you to show strong motivation and willingness to connect virtually. You will be adequately supported by your manager and the wider team in executing your tasks.
The internship is available as soon as possible for the duration of 6-9 months, 40 hours a week (negotiable).
Please note that all interns must be enrolled at a university for the entire duration of the internship. You will need to provide a proof of enrolment with your application. Applications without this will not be considered.
In this internship you will be responsible for:
* Support in stocktaking of the requirements and current availability of finance process insights.
* Support in maturing our process mining/analytics capability with change and communication (for example setting up an internal (COMPANY NAME) community) and knowledge management.
* Other supporting tasks for the department when they arise.
* Most importantly: be seen as a full team member, learn from us and allow us to learn from you.
You are a student in a relevant field of study and you have the following:
* Ability to prioritize and to work in a structured way on projects and individually.
* Exceptional team player capability and eagerness to learn, share knowledge.
* Proficiency in English: written, spoken and interpersonal.
* A pragmatic approach with a can-do mentality.
* An interest in internal communications and marketing.
* Tech savvy and have an interest in analytics.
You at (COMPANY NAME)
When you are an intern at (COMPANY NAME) you will:
* Learn how to apply your theoretical knowledge and to understand business needs
* GoPlaces; experience new things and meet colleagues from different cultures along your way
* Be challenged and get exciting responsibilities from day one
* Be a member of the international team of interns; boosting your professional (and social J) network
* Be offered the best Thursday drinks in the Amsterdam city centre! Here you can try different global and local brands.
Are you interested in this internship and would you like to apply straight away? Please click on the application button.
Do you want to know more about this internship or the application process? Feel free to contact Tim Bosman, at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Posted on:||18 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|
|Job duration:||6 months|