Are you curious about the financial sector? Do you want to learn what is it like to work with investment services? We at IQ-EQ can provide you with the chance to understand a unique and interesting segment of the financial sector.
IQ-EQ is a global organization with an international fast-paced innovative culture.
Based in Amsterdam, you will be working in a team with Legal Officers and Accounting Officers where you will help the team keeping the administration in excellent standing, and bringing the client files up to date, making sure that transaction monitoring is in line with the IQ-EQ. procedures.
We are looking for interns who are willing to work for at least 3 days a week for a period of at least 6 months up to 12 months.
* Fluent in English. Dutch speaking is a plus;
* Experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
* Currently in the third or last year of a Bachelor degree (HBO or University);
* Accurate and punctual;
* Logical analytical skills and critical thinking;
* Detail oriented with a certain attention to the bigger picture;
* Eagerness to learn and seek solutions;
* Affinity with financial transactions and working with legal corporate documents;
* Previous experience in audit or risk management is a nice plus, but definitely not a must.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
|Posted on:||18 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|