Calling on all students that are looking to dip their toes in the world of consumer behaviour & advertising research. Are you passionate about finding patterns in culture & society and are curious enough to want to explore why they came to be? Are you a strong believer that data could be beautiful and inspiring? Do you want to partake in the interplay between creativity and numbers at a leading agency doing groundbreaking communications?
If this sounds like music to your ears, then you might be a good fit to become part of the growing Culture & Data Lab within Le Pub's Strategy department in Amsterdam (part of (COMPANY NAME) Groupe). As a Data Wizard in the making, you will work and learn alongside top talent across strategy, innovation and creative advertising. You will specifically collaborate closely with established data magicians and detectives to support them in uncovering the golden trends & data nuggets that kickstart global campaigns and help sell award-winning creative ideas.
* Are a student enrolled at a higher education programme that revolves around communications, media, marketing, business or econometrics.
* Have proven familiarity with qualitative and quantitative research methods and are ready to start applying those in a real-world business setting.
* Have an analytical mind and don't shy away from getting to the bottom of interesting social phenomena.
* Enjoy doing research and are want to learn how to use a number of tools that will aid you in the process.
* Are eager to improve your analysis and research skills.
* Love numbers, graphs, charts & an Excel sheet or two don't scare you
Have you become enthusiastic after reading? Then we would like to meet you! Who knows… soon we will be toasting on you joining our team
Videos To Watch
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Media / Advertising|