Important role in complex financing transactions at the very heart of (COMPANY NAME)
Capital Structuring & Advisory is looking for a capital structuring person to join the Department in Amsterdam. In this job you will play a key role in the origination, structuring and execution of transformational financings (loans, bonds, equity) and hedging transactions; both for blue-chip Dutch and international corporate clients. As a result, you work closely together with the members of your team within Amsterdam and other CS&A locations, the Parent Account Manager and various product specialists within (COMPANY NAME). In this position, you will have a direct impact on financial events that are substantial to clients, such as mergers and acquisitions, large (re)financings, financial restructurings, but also the financing and advisory around a company's ESG transition path. You will be focused on client interests and satisfaction. This means that in all your activities you will strive to meet client needs in the best way and beyond.
Roles and Responsibilities
The job is really diverse, but your main tasks consist of:
* Preparing marketing and execution of (financing) transaction processes for key (COMPANY NAME) clients;
* Preparing presentations/pitch books regarding integrated debt, equity and risk mitigation solutions;
* Preparing (often complex) financial models;
* Preparing industry, (implied) credit ratings profile and peer group analysis;
* Actively supporting deal generation through continuous dialogue with (other) senior team members, relationship managers and originators within departments like ECM, DCM, Financial Markets, Corporate Finance, Corporate Investments, Sector Coverage, Lending including Syndications and Sustainable Finance;
* Assisting in making credit analyses and in writing of credit applications;
* Assisting and analyzing due diligence information and reviewing transaction documentation;
* Contributing to and supporting the execution of transaction (financing) processes;
* Maintaining active contacts with other departments/disciplines within (COMPANY NAME);
* Developing creative solutions and enhance idea replication across (COMPANY NAME) Wholesale Banking on the basis of an integrated multi-product approach
Your work environment
As a CS&A analyst you will be a member of an enthusiastic and highly driven team at the (COMPANY NAME) CS&A (corporates) Department in Amsterdam, part of (COMPANY NAME) Wholesale Banking. Together with the other members of your team you will be involved in complex projects that have great impact and involve public (press) exposure for our corporate clients in the Netherlands as well as in the rest of Europe. The international teams of the CS&A business are based in Amsterdam, Brussels, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, New York, Paris and Singapore.
Working in the CS&A Department means working in a dynamic environment on very challenging transactions at the very heart of the (COMPANY NAME) organization. Due to the complexity of the assignments and the international nature of your work and your team, you will learn a lot.
Your profile: a driven CS&A analyst with strong analytical and communicative skills
You are an analyst with a real personal drive. You are proactive and you search for changes and opportunities on your own initiative. You have effective verbal and written communicative skills. Therefore, you know how to ask the right questions and get the right information. You have a very strong sense for client needs and you describe yourself as a team player who is very capable of working in international teams, as well as independently when the task at hand requires it, and who has stamina.
* have a master degree;
* have 0-1 year relevant work and/or relevant internship experience (ideally in a transaction-driven environment);
* are fluent in English (verbal and written), and preferably also fluent in Dutch, but this is not a hard requirement. Fluency in other languages is much appreciated.
How to succeed
We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you'll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
Rewards and benefits
We want to make sure that it's possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions at https://wxx.xxx.xxxx/xxxxxxxxxxx/xxx-xxx/xxxxxxxx.xxm
The benefits of working with us at (COMPANY NAME) include:
* A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
* 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
* Pension scheme
* 13th month salary
* Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
* 8% Holiday payment
* Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
* An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
* Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the "Apply" button.
With 57,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what's possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer's interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at (COMPANY NAME). Join us. Apply today
|Posted on:||19 May 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|
|Job duration:||13 months|