Please Note: Candidates must be enrolled in higher education for the full duration of this internship. Duration: 5-6 months Location: Amsterdam Start date: September The internship assignment The Finance - Accounting F2D (Fixed assets to depreciation) Internship offers you a great opportunity to be part of a global team operating in a constantly changing environment to support daily operations of the Finance Department. As an intern in our team, you will assist the Finance team in the implementation of broader new initiatives. Furthermore, you will be responsible for enhancing our financial and KPI reporting, assist in financial analysis and eventually drive some individual improvement projects with the business. You will work with an international team of analysts and accountants, who will involve you in topics which will enhance your skills and help you understand how the company operates on a larger scale.
* Provide day-to-day support in the fields of audit, month-end close and variance analysis.
* Contribute to projects and analysis regarding Tesla's investments and leases of sales, service, delivery and manufacturing sites
* Improve and automate financial and KPI reporting through tools like Excel, PowerQuery/ PowerBI and SQL
* Pursuing a degree in the field of Finance, Accounting, Engineering and other technical degrees are a plus)
* A robust analytical skill-set
* Excellent modeling skills (e.g. Microsoft Office Excel; experience with Microsoft PowerQuery/Power BI and/or SQL a plus)
* Ability to work independently, detail-oriented, and execution focused
* Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
* Highly collaborative and team-oriented
|Posted on:||23 Sep 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||5 months|