At a glance
As team member of the New Energies Advisory team within the Corporate & Institutional Clients domain you report to the Team Lead New Energies and Hydrogen Financial Advisory Your key responsibilities are: (i) assist with building a portfolio of clients to enhance the deep & cross-sell regarding share of mind products including account planning and co-ordination of origination efforts, (ii) work closely on Sector Finance Advisory to originate, structure and support strategic and advisory mandates (iii) assist with share of mind origination for energy transition themes, with a focus on the hydrogen thematic across all sectors and (iv) support international client acquisition. You are a knowledgeable professional in the marketplace and go-to name for energy transition related matters. You will be part of the execution deal team with regard to energy transition and hydrogen related mandates. You will have knowledge and understanding of financial instruments, products and applicability of financing solutions to complex financial planning dilemma's.
* Support the team with strategic advice to clients; act as a trusted advisor
* Support the team regarding client accountability in terms of strategic dialogue, cross-selling and identification of leads
* Support the origination and be actively involved in the execution of (Hydrogen) Finance Advisory mandates
* Support international energy transition project and client acquisition in coordination with local (foreign) bankers
* Work closely together as One-Bank with the corporate bankers in New Energies sector, the relevant product groups and other internal stakeholders
* Develop sector / origination materials, pitchbooks and maintain models. Thought leadership in development of pitchbooks and RFP response
* Coordinate / manage interns that will assist in energy transition client origination.
* Support New Energies & Hydrogen Advisory team on an operational and strategic level within the agreed framework.
* Assist with the development of a Pan-European portfolio of new hydrogen related clients and enhance hydrogen-related business with existing client base.
* Identify and pro-actively act upon commercial opportunities, together with the wider New Energies team and in close cooperation with the relevant product partners.
* Accelerate the sustainability shift with our clients through continued dialogue on energy transition related matters.
* Be a facilitator for the required means necessary to achieve commercial success.
* Support energy transition and Hydrogen initiatives across (COMPANY NAME) on mapping new opportunities and executing existing mandates.
* Write pitch books and develop content to enhance the commercial dialogue with clients.
* Preferably in-depth knowledge of hydrogen dialogue, sector & sustainability developments - clients, characteristics, risks, compliance. Alternatively in-depth energy transition knowledge
* Strong origination capabilities
* Up to date on latest developments in hydrogen sector globally and/or other energy transition sub-sectors, both on product and finance side
* Strong track record in Corporate Finance Advisory and /or
solid Project Finance experience
* View on developments in energy transition and translate that into commercial opportunities
* Relevant work experience in corporate finance and/or project finance.
* Client centricity & Commercial focus
* Knowledge of (COMPANY NAME)'s vision and strategy, products and services
* Team player with go get mentality
* One-bank mindset and approach
* Proactive courageous mindset, anticipating on future commercial needs and the ability to properly judge and mitigate potential risks.
We are offering
* The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
* The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
* A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
* A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
* An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
* A solid pension plan.
Are you interested? Please apply. For more information please contact Joris Hermsen - Team Lead Hydrogen Advisory (email@example.com). Please submit a motivation letter and your CV in English. I look forward to hearing from you.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at (COMPANY NAME) can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with (COMPANY NAME) BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of (COMPANY NAME) BANK N.V. In this case, (COMPANY NAME) will not be held liable to pay a placement fee
|Posted on:||26 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|