The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We're a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
No matter the brand, we're united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we're transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion - and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen - there's only one thing to do: join our table and let's make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level - from entry-level intern to senior leader - to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners - to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz - which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You're expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level - and you'll be rewarded. You're given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won't do it alone. You're supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
About the Position
We have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced FP&A Analyst to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. The FP&A Analyst lies within the Supply Chain West business unit. You'll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. You'll be reporting into FP&A SR Manager Operations West. Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders. The delivery of a good month-end closure and the monthly forecast will be your primary responsibility. You're constantly looking for improvement activities within Operations West.
In brief, you will be responsible for;
* Supply Chain financial cycle (closure and forecast), interfacing with Logistics, Manufacturing, Procurement, Accounting and S&OP to understand results and performance drivers.
* Report financial and operational results, delivering decks to leadership team with accurate data, meaningful analysis and tight deadlines.
* Responsible for a part of the Budget Process, you will be the first point of contact for the logistic controllers and you will be partnering actively with this department.
* Being a real partner of Operations teams to find new opportunities on cost saving and processes - we are proud to save and stimulate you to take initiative.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
* Master degree preferably in Finance;
* Several years of experience in a relevant area;
* English proficiency;
* Excellent Excel and analytical skills;
* Preferable experience with BI and modelling
* Analytical and structured
* We're a very data driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset
* Sparks in the eyes
* Deep desire to (i) join KHC culture / way of running business; (ii) work (really) hard and learn (really) a lot - no pain, no gain; and (iii) grow within the company;
* Owner mindset
* This is your business, you treat every problem as yours, not someone else's;
* Ability to Simplify
* We like to keep it simple. And to execute fast. Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated, when you provide simple solutions dealing with large amounts of data and complex challenges.
* Team player
* Achieving results is nice, but achieving results with the team is simply the best. You're a team player, which means you're sometimes a leader, sometimes a follower but always working towards the same common goal together with your teammates.
What we offer you
* An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
* A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
* A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
* Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
* Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
Kraft Heinz is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Underrepresented Ethnic Minority Groups/Women/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and other protected classes
|Posted on:||16 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|