"Whatever you do - for work or pleasure - do it with passion! Live with passion!" Christian Dior
Christian Dior Couture offers more than a beautiful brand to our clients; We invite them to be part of the heritage, to share our passion for luxury and to be part of the Dior family. We look for the same desire in our employees, to have enthusiasm and passion about being part of the House of Dior.
We are looking for our new intern to join the Benelux & Nordics finance team in our Retail Head Office in Amsterdam.
You will support the financial activities from monthly closing to internal control monitoring and will provide operational support to the retail network of Benelux & Nordics.
You will work with the HO, the stores and the accounting back offices.
Tasks & Responsibilities
Monthly closing & Budget preparation
* Preparing the monthly closing and reporting to the mother entity with the back office
* Analyzing P&L to insure the reliability of the result (Margin & Operation costs)
* Participating in budget planning exercise and preparing presentations
* Preparing weekly & monthly revenue analysis by cost center
* Developing ad hoc financial analysis upon request by management
Internal control & Operations
* Participating in internal control routines and improving processes in store and back offices
* Supporting implementation of new retail projects
Financial Adhoc Missions
* Supporting the ecommerce financial activity and implementation of new KPI
* Preparing the requests for external audits
* Graduated from a master's degree of a business school or a university.
* First experience in a similar position or in audit is a plus.
* Fluent in English. French or Dutch is a plus.
* Strong MS office skills (Excel, PowerPoint). SAP knowledge is a plus.
* Ability to prioritize and work with deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* Advanced analytical skills &
* Social intelligence
Duration: 6 to 8 months (to be discussed)
Expected starting date: 01/04
|Posted on:||15 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Languages:||English, French, Dutch|