Would you like to gain an insight into how one of the world's largest FMCG companies is run from a Finance perspective?
If the answer is yes, apply for an internship at the Finance department of (COMPANY NAME). you will be part of one of (COMPANY NAME)'s Finance teams. We offer internships in several global Finance teams, each team has its own challenges, learning objectives and activities.
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities could be:
* Measuring the financial consequences of marketing and sales activities;
* Comparing the performance of (COMPANY NAME)'s brands with its competitors;
* Learning more about the Order to Cash (O2C) process and how to manage cash;
* Running your own Finance project.
What we offer:
* An internship allowance of EUR 500,- gross per month;
* A travel allowance if you don't have a student travel card;
* An exciting internship program with your fellow interns, such as an onboarding event and fun (virtual) activities;
* The possibility to develop your personal and business skills via our extensive range of training programmes;
* A flexible way of working;
* A unique opportunity to look behind the scenes of one of the largest FMCG companies in the World!
What we ask:
* Availability for 5 to 6 months from September 2023 (at least 32 hours a week);
* You are registered at a Bachelor (3rd or 4th year) or Master programme in Finance;
* You have demonstrated affinity with Finance and FMCG;
* You are fluent in English; both oral and written
|Posted on:||18 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|