Would you like to gain an insight into how one of the world's largest FMCG companies is run from a Finance perspective?
If the answer is yes, apply for an internship at the Finance department of (COMPANY NAME). With your team you will measure what financial consequences marketing and sales activities have for a specific product category. In addition, you will compare the performance of (COMPANY NAME)'s brands with its competitors.
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities could be (amongst others):
* Assisting the team in (internal) financial presentations;
* Working on Post Launch Evaluation;
* Monthly and day to day analytics for Business partnering and Supply chain;
* Improve Information & Performance management of the Global retail operations businesses.
What we offer:
* An internship allowance of EUR 500,- gross per month;
* A travel allowance if you don't have a student travel card;
* An exciting internship program with your fellow interns, such as an onboarding event and fun (virtual) activities;
* The possibility to develop your personal and business skills via our extensive range of training programmes;
* A flexible way of working;
* A unique opportunity to look behind the scenes of one of the largest FMCG companies in the World!
What we ask:
* Availability for 5 to 6 months from September 2023 (at least 32 hours a week);
* You are registered at a Bachelor (3rd or 4th year) or Master programme in Finance;
* Fluent in English; both oral and written
|Posted on:||18 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|