Are you interested in working in a manufacturing company and putting your financial skills into practice in a changing and dynamic environment? Then apply now!
As the treasury intern, you will gain a deeper insight into the operations of a corporate treasury and contribute to the day-to-day operations of the department. Key Internship Responsibilities will be to support the treasury department in its:
* Cash management operations.
* Foreign exchange management and reporting.
* Intercompany loans management and administration
* Bank account management
Next, you will also be supporting with one or more of the following projects, that we believe could also serve as a master thesis subject:
* Value-at-Risk analysis
* Multi-currency intercompany netting
* Counterparty credit risk
* Commodity risk management
* Virtual bank accounts
The preferred start date is July 3rd, 2023. The ideal candidate is available 5 days a week for 6 months. The location of the position is our European Headquarters in Oegstgeest. The internship can be done remotely for up to 3 days per week
What kind of candidate are we looking for?
* Someone currently following a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics or Business, with a preference in Finance or Financial Economics in a Dutch university
* Someone with good knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets (pivots, Vlookup, Index) with the ability to build databases, pull information from different excel files, and combine it into one
* Able to work well under pressure and adapt easily and quickly to changes
* Have strong cultural awareness and taste for international environments
|Posted on:||18 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|