Internship: Create a health program Personal Health Record (Non Thesis)
Start date: We prefer students able to start per February 2020.
Duration: 4-6 months
Because this is a non-thesis internship assignment, we require a presence of 40 hours per week.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support a small team within Philips VitalHealth, by creating a health program for autonomous use by citizens. You will suggest and design a health program and create the actual content and messages to the end-user.
You are responsible for
* Get to know the capabilities of the content management system in use
* Validate and finalize the design of the needed health program
* Create/ configure the health program yourself
* Good cooperation with team member in the PHR team and the content team
You are a part of
Philips VitalHealth, which is developing a personal health record where you (a) can collect and share your health data from both medical and personal sources and where you can autonomously use health programs to your benefit.
You will partly be working at our location in Ede, partly in Amsterdam with the PHR team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* You are currently studying towards your Bachelor/Master in: Business Administration, (International) Business Management, Business Information Management (affinity with healthcare) or (medical) Health Sciences
* You have affinity with healthcare in general and are able to accept feedback during validation
* Are able to empathize with the user and understand how programs can support them
* Can work independently and have a pro-actively come up with suggestions
* Need to creatively come up with ideas to engage the user in those programs and make our PHR stand out against competitors.
* Sufficient experience in social media is preferred
* You are fluent in verbal and written in both Dutch and (preferred) English
In return, we offer you
To empathize with users and understand how those programs can support them. A good opportunity to work in a dynamic setting and cooperate in a team setting. The opportunity to use your creative mindset to come up with original and attainable ideas to engage the users in those programs.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)