Are you passionate about product development? Do you want to have an impact on the products' recipes of a multinational and famous company? Then apply now for this internship and join us as of mid-March/beginning of April 2020, you will be part of our Product Development and Nutritional Compliance team based in Utrecht, NL.
About the Job
During this internship you will become part of our Product & Technology team Powders (P&T), based in Utrecht, focusing on Specialized Nutrition. This role will focus on product development, for both infant milk formula & medical nutrition, produced by our European factories. Your internship project will investigate the nutritional link between raw materials used and the final product reaching our consumers. You will gain an in-depth understanding of the recipe portfolio, design principles of recipe development and the impact of analytical methodology. You will interact with different departments and gain experience in a multicultural company responsible for providing products to consumers globally.
Your main responsibilities will be:
* Assessing analytical impact on nutritional parameters across the recipe portfolio:
* Examine big data & discover bias trends in the nutritional profile of our products linked to different analytical methods
* Identify recipe groups relevant for observed trends
* Translate your findings into an action plan, and give your recommendation to ensure recipe development system remains up to date
* Interpreting the impact and conveying to relevant stakeholders:
* Build connections with stakeholders of project, both within P&T community and beyond
* Understand the impact of your findings on new product development
* Present clear and concise findings & recommendation to a cross-functional community
You are a Bachelor/Master student in the direction of Food Science. Knowledge or experience in the field of Dairy will be considered as a strong plus. You have an analytical mindset with strong communication skills and an eye for detail. You like digging into data, have a critical thinking mindset and you are eager to understand how your findings impact the business. Also, you can work autonomously but are not afraid to proactively reach out to people when necessary.
Key criteria to be eligible for the current internship:
* You are enrolled in a university for the whole duration of the internship
* You are fluent in English-both verbal and written
* You are available to as of mid-March/beginning of April for a minimum of 6 months, 5 days per week
* You are willing to travel or relocate to Utrecht, The Netherlands
Danone's mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet. One Health embodies.
You will be part of an international working environment where every day can be a fresh adventure, full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn. We offer an internship compensation plus reimbursement of home-work commuting cost in the Netherlands.
If we just described your profile, don't lose the chance! Click on the "apply now" button and upload your CV and cover letter.
You have until 24th February 2020. The recruitment process will consist of a first telephone interview and a second in-depth interview.
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our career website.
Need more information?
Please contact Mimosa Sares at email@example.com
#LI-RI / #LI-BNL