Are you a motivated and ambitious student, eager to further your knowledge of Market Access in a Global team? Come join us as our Market Access Intern at our office in Hoofddorp, NL!
About the Job
By joining us as our Market Access intern, you will be working directly with our Global Market Access Director and the Market Access Manager in their goal to create a pricing/reimbursement database for Global team. They are aiming to shape the access environment, strengthen the value of our portfolio and support the countries with their reimbursement & reference pricing journey. Your role in this team will mainly be to connect and collect data from different Central Business Units (CBUs) from all around the world.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Connecting with different CBUs to collect and analyze data
* Working with excel to create models from the analyzed data
* Harmonizing and finalizing the different data from the business units to create a data base
* Translating the data into easy to understand insights /story
We are searching for a candidate with an analytical mindset, who enjoys working with Excel to produce efficient analysis. Additionally, your eye for detail and logical mindset allows you to spot critical information in the data provided. You are a fast learner, team player, have positive energy and ability to prioritize to always meet deadlines. You are not afraid to reach out to stakeholders and your strong communication skills enable you to have clear and effective communication with stakeholders. You are proactive and motivated to push forward tasks and get things done.
In addition, you must meet the following requirements:
* You are enrolled as a Masters student in Health Economics, Policy/Law, Pharmacy or related studies for the whole duration of the internship (If you are a non-EU citizen then you must be enrolled at a Dutch university)
* You are fluent in English - written and verbal
* You are willing to travel/relocate to Hoofddorp, NL
* You are available as of April 2020 for a minimum of 6 months, 4 and/or 5 days a week
Danone's mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
We offer a monthly internship allowance plus reimbursement of home-work commuting cost in the Netherlands. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad. Our work environment is very international, which will allow you to greatly improve your language, intercultural and interpersonal skills.
Hit the "apply" button now - the sooner, the better. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: Elin Andren Eriksson via email@example.com.
#LI-RI / #LI-BNL