Are you searching for an opportunity to make a difference and help create an amazing workplace? Are you excited to put into practice your storytelling, social media and communication skills to keep our employees engaged with Danone and up to date with relevant matters. Then, apply now to join us as our new Internal Communications & Engagement Intern as of 1st of January at our office in Utrecht, NL!
About the Job
As our new Internal Communications & Engagement Intern you will be part of our Human Resources team in our office in Utrecht. You will join a team that is truly passionate about providing the support needed to encourage and boost the engagement of Danone's employees in our company vision of One Planet One Health. One of the team's responsibilities is to activate a Communications & Engagement Plan that aims to facilitate a working environment:
* Where people feel comfortable, safe and energized
* Well informed on relevant matters
* Where important business, social and well-being programs are well activated
* Where people want to be and have a sense of belonging/ one Danone community
Your main tasks will be focused on supporting the different communication initiatives with as much impact as possible, leveraging different communication methods and channels. You will do this in close cooperation with Internal Communication & Engagement Manager, Comms stakeholders and HR business partners.
You will support your team by:
* Supporting in developing the best internal communication approaches by creating and designing visual communication;
* Creating and designing engaging content that will be used to advertise internal matters;
* Activating and animating global engagement initiatives (Danone Communities, One Person. One Voice. One Share program, volunteering month, etc.);
* Taking ownership of our intranet social channels;
* Collaborating with different stakeholders by discussing and advising our strategic communication;
* Supporting the execution of different campaigns and organizing internal events.
Additionally, you will be involved in generating reports and analyzing results from the global bi-annual Danone People Survey and provide additional support to the HR team.
We are looking for a Bachelor/Master student in Communication, Marketing, Journalism, Psychology, Business Administration, Public Relations, or in a relevant discipline with an out-going personality and have a strong affinity for communication, graphic designing and digital tools. You are not afraid to take initiative and speak up in order to bring forward your own ideas and suggestions. You thrive in a team setting but are also willing and able to work autonomously when necessary. You have a creative mindset and profound interest in creating engaging content, which you have developed through working with different social media tools and editing visuals and videos. You are able to meet deadlines and prioritize your workload through your organizational skills. Journalism experience is considered a plus.
In addition, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
* You are enrolled as a student for the whole duration of the internship (if you are a non-EU citizen then you must be enrolled at a Dutch university)
* You are fluent in English - written and verbal
* You are willing to relocate/travel to Utrecht, NL when the Covid-19 situation allows us to go back into the office
* You are available from 1st of January 2021 for minimum of 6 months (preferably longer; 9-12 months) for 4-5 days a week. (Thesis combination possible)
Danone's mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
Nutricia Research Centre for Specialized Nutrition, located in the Utrecht Science Park in the Netherlands is a state of the art Life Science innovation center for the development of new product concepts for Early Life Nutrition and Advanced Medical Nutrition. We create formulas that provide clinically substantiated health benefits to vulnerable consumers - infants, toddlers, elderly and patients.
Proactivity, empowerment, and diversity are the basis of Danone culture. You will be part of an international environment where every day can be a fresh adventure, full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn.
By joining this new team, you will have the opportunity to work in a highly multinational environment where you will meet inspiring people every day! This team will involve you in many different projects and initiatives allowing you to continuously develop your skills. You will complete this internship with many functional and transferrable skills, such as presentation skills, project management and build on your story skills. You will be supported to grow in a dynamic environment that allows you the space to explore your creativity and encourages you to share your ideas and opinions.
We offer a gross monthly internship allowance of 450 (HBO students) or 550 (University students) euros per month plus reimbursement of home-work commuting cost in the Netherlands. We do offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
Hit the "apply now" button - you have until the 1st December to apply. The recruitment process for internships is as follows: Stage One - submit your application with your CV and Cover Letter; Stage Two - we will get to know you better through answering some questions which you will submit through video (or a written) format; Stage Three - we will invite you to an interview with your team. Please note that sometimes there are slight changes to this process.
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
If you have any questions, please contact me: Katerina Vicha (Talent Recruitment Intern R&I) via firstname.lastname@example.org
#LI-RI / #LI-BNL