As an E-commerce intern at (COMPANY NAME) you support the E-commerce team in (over)delivering the annual sales objectives for Cosmetics and Health Care. You report directly to the E-commerce Manager.
(COMPANY NAME) Netherlands is a young organisation, where we work together in small cross-functional teams, with our core values Care, Simplicity, Courage and Trust in mind. This internship experience can be your introduction to a career with us. Do you want to gain valuable work Experience and give your graduate career a kickstart? Do you find yourself being intrigued by the responsibilities and expectations below? Apply!
What will you do?
* Optimize Product Detail Pages at all e-commerce customers ( search terms, packshots, visuals, product descriptions)
* Analyse market and competitor data on a weekly basis
* Sharing product content and packshots for innovations with e-commerce customers
* Maintaining promotions and sales figures in internal promotion system;
* Support the e-commerce team with different types of business analyses where needed
* Join e-commerce manager to customer meetings after good performance 1st 2 months
* Manage and coordinate e-pos (such as banners) at e-commerce customers
* HBO or University degree in relevant field;
* Available for 6 months, 5 days per week;
* Fluent in Dutch and English
* Accurate / quality consciousness;
* Analytically strong;
* Commercial mindset;
* Independent worker
* Excellent MS Office skills (excel & powerpoint)
|Posted on:||06 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|