Internship: Access to Care - Program Activation and Engagement
Length: 6-12 months
Time: 40 hours/week, 32 hours/week is minimum
Thesis: Not Suitable
Expected Start Date: 20th of June, 2022
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Engage and activate colleagues around the world to work on our joint ambition to improve the lives of 400 million people in underserved health communities by 2030. Are you excited about working in a multinational company committed to the Sustainable Development Goals and to improving health and wellbeing for all (SDG3)? Can you work independently in a dedicated and versatile team working with various internal and external stakeholders?
You are responsible for
* Supporting internal communication and engagement on access to care, including Community of Practice and Competency Building on the topic of access to care.
* Supporting external communication and engagement on access to care, including developing assets and organizing events.
* Supporting in ad hoc, relevant requests related to access to care (e.g. research for strategy work etc.).
You are a part of
You will be working in the Access to Care (A2C) team within Group Sustainability. The international team works passionately on multidisciplinary and cross-departmental projects around the globe to reach the company's commitment of improving the lives of 400 million people in underserved healthcare communities by 2030. You will be based in Amsterdam and occasionally work at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. Our team works on average 3 days in office and 2 days at home.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Currently running your Bachelor or Master studies in studies such as Communication, Global/Public Health, Health Economics/management, (Development) Economics, Sustainable Development, Communication, (digital) Marketing, or any other relevant studies, MSc level preferred,
* Strong writing, research and analytical skills
* Motivated, talented, hard-working, eager, independent, hands-on young individual
* Relevant experience e.g. previous internship, (extra-)curricular projects, etc.) related to global health and business
* Excellent knowledge in oral and written English
In return, we offer you
* An exceptional opportunity to have an impact on a global scale for those most in need.
* Exposure in an international environment with multi-disciplinary stakeholders.
Next to that, we are offering a decent internship package:
* Monthly full-time allowance between EUR500 - EUR900 gross, depending on educational level and if you would need to relocate to The Netherlands. If you will perform a part-time internship you will receive the allowance pro-rata.
* Housing compensation, in case of relocating to the vicinity of the office, EUR300,- net if location is in the vicinity of Amsterdam, EUR255,- net for all other Philips locations. You need to provide a rental contract of the land lord, and your normal home-work travel distance need to be more than 50 km or travel time (one way trip) need to be more than 1.5 hours.
* Travel compensation, if you are not eligible for a free public transport card; you will receive max. EUR145,- net.
* Paid holidays per internship term.
* The opportunity to buy Philips equipment at our Philips shop.
Does this profile fit your ambitions and passions? Then we might be a perfect match! To be able to process your application, please apply latest by June 6th.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
|Posted on:||25 May 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|