Andaz; the Hindi meaning of "personal style". Local inspirations, simplified luxuries, uncompromised service and leading edge design.
'Do you have an open and enthusiastic personality, a passion to connect with people and would you like to learn all the ins and outs of the Front Office department?!'
YES, because you want…
* to be a buzzing central centipede;
* to work on front office related projects;
* to work in dynamic team;
* to run daily tasks such as maximizing employee productivity, guest satisfaction and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals;
* to provide excellent guest experiences: from the arrival until and after the departure;
* to identify VIPs and/or other special requests;
* to be a personal concierge to make every stay a personalized and memorable one.
* A great place to work with a canal view;
* An entry into the World of Hyatt, where internships may lead into jobs;
* International working experience;
* Great intern working conditions (read: intern allowance, loads of training opportunities, potential career planning, discounts all over the world and let's not forget about our social activities…!)
And you are…
* currently enrolled in a hospitality or tourism-related study program;
* always seeking for opportunities and creative solutions that enhance efficiency and effectiveness;
* hands-on, pro-active and enthusiastic;
* available for five months or longer;
* your internship start date is in March 2020 or later;
* not afraid to make decisions;
* detail-oriented and approachable;
* very communicative in English (and, ideally, in Dutch!);
* already allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding a valid work permit / EU passport.
If the above is what you want and who you are, please upload your CV and tell us all about you!
Don't forget to include information about your desired training period :)