We Go Places! How about you?
Sub-Function: HR - Talent & Organization Development
Type of Contract: Fixed Term
Hello there, thanks for your interest in this position!
Have you ever dreamed of joining a huge international company in a lovely human-sized city? Does working in one of the biggest brewery companies in the world, in a multicultural team with interdisciplinary tasks and great corporate spirit put sparkles in your eyes?
Within HR we're looking for a curious and driven person to join us in the Global Talent Acquisition team. As part of the global team, operational recruitment is not part of this role.
You will support the following projects:
* Global Graduate Programme
* You will work with the Global HR Managers to coordinate new assignments for our International Graduate Programme.
* Employer branding content calendar for social media
* You will work with colleagues around the business to gather best practices and find the right content to share from our global channel. You will own and manage the social media calendar and support with running global advertising campaigns, A/B testing and analysing results.
* Community management for our internal communities
* You will be responsible for the management of our global talent acquisition community. You will handle content creation, and organise a regular communication calendar.
* Research and analysis
* You will assist in various research projects, helping to display data, analyse trends and build compelling stories.
You will be successful in this role if you have the following skills:
* Ability to work across multiple projects at once, to deal with multiple project owners and to manage your own time.
* Highly motivated with strong sense of personal initiative.
* Attention to detail
* Strong written English copywriting skills
You need this:
* We will consider applicants from all academic disciplines and levels. We are looking for people who are passionate about talent acquisition and/or employer branding.
* The intern must be currently registered as a student in a third level institution (University/HBO/Bachelor/Master).
This is what you'll get from (COMPANY NAME):
* EUR500 per month
* Experience new things, meet colleagues from different cultures along the way.
* Be challenged and get exciting responsibilities
* Be a member of the international team of interns; boosting your professional (and social) network
* Be offered the best Friday drinks in the Amsterdam city centre! Here you can try different global and local brands
At (COMPANY NAME), we brew great beers and we build great brands. We are committed to surprising and exciting our consumers and employees everywhere. We have a proud history and heritage in brewing and in our communities. With operations in over 70 markets globally, we are the world's most international brewer.