Our HR Team strives to make our vision a reality and contribute to the rapid growth of our organisation. Working within the International HQ HR team, you will partner with experienced HR professionals and receive training on the job.
During this internship you will work closely together with the Global HR Technology team to help implement a Human Capital Management (HCM) system such as SuccessFactors or Workday. This system will standardise HR-processes in JDE globally and modernise the HR function as a whole. As part of this team, we need your support on change management and communication to make this project a success!
You will help with:
* Drafting and executing the change and communications plan of the HCM project
* Producing communication and training materials via platforms like Facebook's Workplace
* Managing change and communications calendar
To be successful in this role you need to be:
* a student enrolled in an education in Human Resources/Communication/ Change Management (or similar)
* fluent in English (both in speaking and writing)
* in the possession of good communication and people skills
* ideally experienced in media production(PowerPoint, Adobe CC premier, Photoshop or Indesign, etc.)
* well-organised and enjoys people engagements
Don't wait and apply for this great internship opportunity!
The ideal candidate is available to start in October for period of 6 months.
What We Offer:
* A fair compensation for the internship
* A flexible environment that encourages your learning and developments.
* Great topics for a thesis project.
Working with us, you'll enjoy a diverse, dynamic culture with plenty of opportunities to develop your skills. Our culture is open, entrepreneurial, and fun, with a focus on innovation. Everyone who works with us has the chance to impact the way we do business and to help shape the future of this great company.
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, hit the "I'm application we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of interested" button and upload your application. After receiving your the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by interviews. A pre-employment check can be part of the recruitment process.
The recruitment process contains an online assessment test and virtual interview.