Internship: HR Mergers & Acquisitions (suitable for thesis)
Location: Eindhoven - Depending on the possibility to work at the office due to the COVID-19 pandemic, for the time being you will mainly work from home and be supervised remotely.
Type: Internship (suitable for thesis)
Length: 6 months (availability for 12 months is preferred)
Time: 40 hours/week
Expected Start Date: February or early March 2021
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Contribute to Philips ambition to improve the health of millions of people by supporting acquisitions that strengthen our health service portfolio.
You are responsible for
Delivering project management support for our M&A projects, being during Due Diligence and/or as part of an integration process:
* Coordinating between and engaging with the various sub-workstream owners in HR to ensure all project tasks are delivered on time
* Ensuring an auditable track of all project documentation (via project SharePoint with version control)
* Maintaining the overall project plan, generating project reports and KPI tracking
* Supporting project team meetings, including action logging and tracking, preparation of materials…
* Taking an active role in the creation and delivery of communications, pulse/culture surveys as well as HR training materials in support of a smooth integration process
* Support workshops logistics
* Overall support for project managers and functional experts
You are a part of
You will be part of the Philips HR M&A team, and cooperate closely with other member of the HR community and the overall Philips M&A team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Studying towards your Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in Human Resources
* Hands-on mentality
* Pro-activeness and delivery focus
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Must be able to work independently and in team
* Being able to interact with multiple stakeholders in a global and virtual environment
* Your way of working is characterized by a high level of accuracy / eye for detail
* Solid spoken and written English skills
In return, we offer you
We offer you a unique and challenging internship and the opportunity to:
* Work for an employer whose activities have a major impact on people all over the world;
* Discover how you can actively contribute to innovations that matter;
* Work in a rich environment with diversity of nationalities, skills and backgrounds;
* Learn about different parts of the organization with special focus on the HR function;
* Strengthen your capabilities and knowledge;
* Build a great international network.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university. Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|