(COMPANY NAME) is the global leader in developing and manufacturing innovative aerial equipment and drone camera technology for commercial and recreational use. Our office in Barendrecht serves as the main operation base with a direct connection with our customers in Europe.
As a HR intern, you are responsible for assisting HR Generalist on daily operational duties. Responsibilities range from recruitment coordination, employee on-boarding, attendance management and employee benefit management.
* Responsible for maintaining attendance records and work-time registration system, including work badge preparing, attendance data analyzing, equipment maintenance and user guide drafting.
* Assist HR Generalist on recruitment coordination including interview arrangement, interview feedback, on-boarding and new employee training.
* Assist HR Generalist on employee benefit management and policy execution, including employee benefits allocation, team activity planning and payroll related tasks.
* Perform other duties as needed or requested.
* Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or other related majors.
* Bilingual in English and Chinese. Excellent in verbal and written communication.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
*Highly skilled at time management, problem solving, customer service and conflict resolution.
* Ability to take initiatives and be proactive and confident.
* Good Office skills is preferred, especially in Excel and PowerPoint.
* Dutch reading and speaking skill is a plus
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Languages:||English, Chinese, Dutch|