Program Support - Competencies Assessment and Development tool
Are you a graduate student in the area of International Business or Human Resources & Organisation Development with a focus on (HR) systems, passionate about (HR) data and analytics and looking for an experience in an international environment?
The purpose of this internship is to provide support to the program of the rollout of the new Competencies Assessment and Development tool to our operating companies (OpCos) worldwide. In this role you will be a member of our global program management team and the first-point of contact for key users in OpCos and offer general support. You will need to maintain a close collaboration with the supplier of the tool, ensuring that the right communication is shared between the different parties when appropriate.
The internship is based in Amsterdam/Schiphol and available as per February 1, xxx2 for the duration of 6 months.
Please note that all interns must be enrolled at a university for the entire duration of the internship. You will need to provide a proof of enrolment with your application. Applications without this will not be considered.
In this internship you will be responsible for:
* Offering general (administrative) support for the deployment of the new Competencies' Assessment & Development tool
* Following-up communication on reporting - creation of dashboards / overviews / answer queries, etc.
* Executing basic train-the-trainer sessions when needed and execute simple follow-up with OpCos on repetitive activities
* Collecting feedback from users (e.g., on required changes/adjustments of the system) for the next version of the tool
* Contributing to the creation of additional support material for users / OpCos
You are a student in a relevant field of study and you have the following:
* Ability to prioritize and to think and work in a structured way on projects and individually
* Exceptional team player capability, strong communication skills and eagerness to learn, share knowledge
* High proficiency in English written, spoken and interpersonal
* A pragmatic approach with a can-do mentality
* Affinity with digital tools
You at (COMPANY NAME)
When you are an intern at (COMPANY NAME) you will:
* Learn how to apply your theoretical knowledge and to understand business needs
* GoPlaces; experience new things and meet colleagues from different cultures along your way
* Be challenged and get exciting responsibilities from day one
* Be a member of the international team of interns; boosting your professional (and social J) network
* Be offered the best Friday drinks in the Amsterdam city centre! Here you can try different global and local brands
Are you interested in this internship and would you like to apply straight away? Please click on the application button.
Do you want to know more about this internship or the application process? Feel free to contact Nina Perpinia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Posted on:||11 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|
|Job duration:||6 months|