A better business, a better world and a better you. That is what we thrive on, and the innovative and people centric approach of our HR teams make this happen by attracting, developing and retaining the best talent. The HR team is key to enable everyone at (COMPANY NAME) to bring their purpose to life through the work that they do.
We offer several internships in HR, such as:
Employer Branding & Recruitment
During this internship you'll learn how we globally & locally drive our Employer Branding strategy and translate this into daily execution. You will drive our Employer Branding social media channels by creating content fit with our Talent Strategy, be the go-to person for excellent execution for our campus management and other Employer Branding events. This internship helps you to develop your internal & external stakeholder management and organization skills and to boost your creative thinking. Together with the team you will help us to attract the best talent in the market.
HR Business partnering team
During this internship you'll learn what a strategic HR agenda looks like. You will be assisting the HR team in global projects related to talent development/acceleration programs and initiatives related to employee engagement, retention and/or wellbeing and inclusion. You'll also learn more about designing workshops and organizing (learning) events independently.
People Experience Team
You'll learn to provide HR advice to employees. During this internship you will improve your knowledge on HR policies, practices and labor law and how this is put in practice. You'll learn to work on projects/lead small projects in teams which will improve the employee experience. By the end of the internship you know why employee experience is important in a business.
What we offer:
* An internship allowance of EUR 500,- gross per month;
* A travel allowance if you don't have a student travel card;
* An exciting internship program with your fellow interns, such as an onboarding event and fun (virtual) activities;
* The possibility to develop your personal and business skills via our extensive range of training programmes;
* A flexible way of working;
* A unique opportunity to look behind the scenes of one of the largest FMCG companies in the World!
What we ask:
* You are available for 5 to 6 months from February/March 2022 (at least 32 hours a week);
* You are registered at a Bachelor (3rd or 4th year) or Master programme in Human Resources, Organisational Psychology, or Labour Law;
* Fluent in English and/or Dutch; we offer internships in the European and Benelux office
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|