Within (COMPANY NAME) you get the chance to experience various unique brands and help develop their personalities and product strategies on a local and global scale. You will have the opportunity to realize your ideas and work on dynamic and innovative projects. If you're ambitious, eager to learn and looking to make a change, then you've come to the right place!
In addition to this, what else can you expect from your Employer Branding internship at (COMPANY NAME)? Among other things, you will be responsible for:
* Social media and content creation in line with our talent agenda;
* Recruitment events and campaigns to attract (young) talent;
* Building brand awareness, brand engagement and brand conversion;
* Learning how to lead and support innovation projects;
* Learning comprehensive project management skills through planning recruitment events;
* Analyzing data and translating it into activations and promotions;
* You will support the team in variety of tasks and topics, such as the annual budget plans, strategic updates with Talent Partners, and more.
What we offer:
* An internship allowance of EUR 500,- gross per month;
* A travel allowance if you don't have a student travel card;
* An exciting and complete internship program with your fellow interns, such as an onboarding event and fun (virtual) activities;
* The possibility to develop your personal and business skills via our extensive range of training programmes;
* A flexible way of working;
* A unique opportunity to get an inside look into one of the largest FMCG companies in the World!
What we ask:
* Availability of 5 to 6 months from September 2023, minimum of 32 hours per week;
* You are enrolled at a university of applied sciences (3rd or 4th year) or university during the entire internship period;
* You have excellent command of the English and Dutch language
|Posted on:||18 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|