"Whatever you do - for work or pleasure - do it with passion! Live with passion!" Christian Dior
Christian Dior Couture offers more than a beautiful brand to our clients; We invite them to be part of the heritage, to share our passion for luxury and to be part of the Dior family. We look for the same desire in our employees, to have enthusiasm and passion about being part of the House of Dior.
We are looking for our new intern to join the Benelux & Nordics Human Resources team in our Retail Head Office in Amsterdam.
You will support the Human Resources Manager of the Benelux & Nordics zone.
You will work with the Head Office, the Boutiques and the C&B department.
TASKS & RESPONSABILITIES
As HR intern, you will assist the HR Manager with recruitment and administration.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
* Manage and post job roles using (COMPANY NAME) tools and finding ways to increase the number of applications over 4 different countries
* Screen CVs and coordinate applications received for Retail vacancies, proposing suitable shortlists to the HR Manager for consideration
* Liaise with the hiring manager to ensure all candidates are communicated to following an interview
* Assist with document production including letters, contracts and other HR documentation and filing
* Complete Day to day HR Administration duties
* Other ad-hoc duties and projects as requested
* Graduate calibre or studying towards an HR related degree is preferred (please note for those studying that this position is full-time)
* Ideally 6 months HR experience in a retail or service driven sector with administration experience
* Strong interest in Fashion & Luxury
* Excellent communicator
* Excellent time-management and organisational skills required
* Must have a good competency of MS Office packages, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Fluent in English. French or Dutch is a plus
Starting date: 1st of April 2023 - duration 6 to 8 months
Full time position (40h / week)
Based in Amsterdam
|Posted on:||18 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Languages:||English, French, Dutch|