Ever thought of doing an internship at Danone? Join us and challenge yourself in the field of campus recruitment to recruit the best talents for Danone.
About the team
As a Campus Recruitment Intern, you will be working with the HR Talent Team in Zoetermeer, the Netherlands. You will be directly working with & reporting to the Young Talent manager, and due to the small size of the team, you will be an essential contributor with a lot of responsibilities! Your focus will be talent acquisition and development of interns and young graduates
About the job
This internship will allow you to get a clear overview of the business as a whole as you will be overlooking vacancies for all kinds of departments. This means that there are multiple responsibilities waiting for you in a fast-changing environment, so you have to love challenges! You will be given enough space to bring your ideas to life with collective teamwork of course.
Your main responsibility will be to manage the campus recruitment process from beginning to end for all departments, this will include:
* Conducting the job intake with the hiring manager to have a better understanding of the internship profile;
* Writing creative and appealing job advertisements to be published internally and externally;
* Screening new applicants' CVs and motivation letters;
* Scheduling and conducting interviews with potential candidates
* Advising the hiring manager in their search for the right talent
* Administrating newly hired interns;
* And bringing the good news, of course!
During this whole process, you ensure smooth communication with various internal and external stakeholders.
Who are we looking for?
You definitely must be an enthusiastic, communicative and forward-looking person who likes to be in touch with many stakeholders. You feel at ease to discover all the different business aspects within Danone. Expressing your ideas & coming up with solutions is in your DNA. You feel confident working autonomously, but not afraid to ask questions when you have. You are structured and organized to be able to manage many different projects and vacancies at the same time.
Also, you have:
* The ability to create content from the perspective of the candidate;
* Strong communication skills - you are the first point of contact between candidates and the company;
* Experience with interviewing, or eager to learn everything about it
There are also some hard requirements that you should consider:
* You are an enrolled Bachelor/Master student in Business or a relevant field
* You are fluent in English and preferably Dutch - oral and written;
* You can start as soon as possible for at least 5-6 months, 4-5 days per week;
* You are able to work in Zoetermeer, the Netherlands with travelling to other offices
* Non-EU citizens are eligible to apply only if they are enrolled in a Dutch university.
Did we just describe the internship you are looking for? Hit the "apply now" button & come closer to joining our amazing team in Danone! Applications via email will not be considered. More information? Contact me Denisa Galaskova via firstname.lastname@example.org or +3x x xxxxxxx9