Ligne de serviceAdvisory
SpécialisationEconomics and Policy
Niveau de managementIntern/Trainee
Description du poste & résumé
Do you like to solve complex strategic and economic problems? Do you want to make a social impact? Are you at your best in an ambitious environment? Then take this opportunity to do an internship with our Economics team. You will be working on different types of project in different sectors. You will be working with experienced economists and colleagues from other teams. You will get many opportunities to develop yourself.
Who are you?
* You will start, are busy or are almost finished with an economic Masters degree in economics, econometrics, mathematics or another relevant field at a reputable university.*
* You have excellent academic results.
* You are strongly interested in economic problems and would like to apply economic theory to practical issues.
* You work well in a team.
* You speak Dutch and English both in speech and in writing.
* You are flexible in the methods you use and the sectors in which you want to work.
* You are available full time for 3 to 6 months.
* To be eligble for the internship you must be enrolled at an university.
How does your work look like?
During the internship you will help and cooperate in (COMPANY NAME) project teams that deal with complex strategic and economic issues. You will be confronted with various topics. Examples of projects are:
* A business is active in a network industry and has a large market share. Does this company have a dominant position and, if so, should the network be opened up to competitors?
* A company has gained a dominant position in its market as a result of a merger. Does the current management abuse its dominant position?
* Climate change (a negative externality) creates a need for new, clean technologies, such as offshore wind energy. How can we ensure that the costs of these technologies fall and that a mature market can come into existence? What role can government policy play in this?
* A market has negative externalities, for example due to high CO2 emissions. Which policy is most suitable for dealing with this? What are the (social) costs and benefits of this type of policy?
* A business receives money from a government. Is this state aid and is it economically desirable?
* Your job is, together with the project team, to come up with the most effective and efficient way to solve a client's problem, perform the executive part of the analysis, and report your findings to the team management. You will be assigned a supervisor for the duration of the internship.
What do we offer?
* A chance to learn economics in practice, from a team of talented economists
* An inspiring and dynamic working environment with ambitious (COMPANY NAME) professionals
* A coach/buddy who will supervise your development
* The possibility to gain working experience (you will be working as a full team member)
* A generous internship allowance.
Who are we?
This internship Economics is part of the Stategy-team of our Advisory department. In the Stategy team we combine strong analytical skills with knowledge and experience of various markets.
Are you interested in this vacancy and do you meet the requirements? Apply and upload the following documents via the button below:
* Cover letter
* Transcripts (bachelor and master)
We will be in touch within two weeks to report on your application's progress. Do you still have questions in the meantime? Then switch with Fraukje Martens our Recruiter via email@example.com
Note: Applications will only be accepted when all required documents are uploaded.
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?No
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?No
Échéance de publication du poste à pourvoir