Are you ready for a challenging internship in our IoT Guild?
Your internship @(COMPANY NAME)
In this internship you will work on several IoT projects. You will work closely together with architects and experts on client PoC's (Proof of Concept) as IoT developer.
* You will work on the design of the specific assigned Proof of Concept (PoC)
* You will review the designed PoC architecture together with the 3 leads architects and experts
* You will coding the PoC e.g. C#, Python, C, node-JS
* You will test the security and privacy
* You will demonstrate PoC within our techlab
Who are you?
* You have a Bachelor or Master degree. Preferably in mechatronics, electronics or informatics
* Some knowledge of IoT hardware and software design and development
* Fluent in English or Dutch
* Willing to work with IoT development boards, web development, networks and Cloud platforms
* Teamplayer as well as a self-starter
What we offer you
(COMPANY NAME) would like to be an inspiring and facilitating employer, so that you can develop yourself professionally and personally.
Besides a challenging internship we offer you:
* A great internship allowance
* Travel allowance
* A challenging internship
* Good guidance
* Passionate colleagues
* Possibility to expand your network within (COMPANY NAME) and possibly to use it after your studies
How to apply
For more information about this position, please contact our Corporate Recruiter, Wafae Oustou; Corporate Recruiter op +31 (0)6 xxxxxxx8. Wil je solliciteren, upload dan jouw CV via onze website of stuur deze naar firstname.lastname@example.org.
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in digital transformation with 1xxxx0 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of 13 billion euros. European n░ 1 and key player worldwide in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-performance Computing, (COMPANY NAME) is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and serves clients across all business sectors. For more information go to axxx.xxt.
As a global business, our people come from a broad spectrum of genders, sexualities, ages, ethnicities and lifestyles. We aim to provide them with equal opportunities and an inclusive working culture by welcoming, respecting and valuing all of our differences. Our diversity networks support that goal by recognising, developing and raising awareness for diversity in the workplace. (COMPANY NAME) is committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities