We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate - we really work hard, then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that process.
You = Happiness
You are driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for your customers, friends and family. Job satisfaction is very important for your happiness. You are focused on getting great results, but you don't forget to have a good time whilst getting there. You are outgoing and positive. You are great at whatever you put your mind to, but that never makes you arrogant. You believe that by being hands-on and getting stuck in, nothing is impossible. You are passionate about travelling and meeting people from all over the world.
What you'll be doing in order to make people happy ;)
* Supporting the Country Manager in continuously improving the quality of our services and information to our students in order to propose the best customer journey process.
* You'll be responsible for the full student cycle after enrollment. This includes booking confirmations to the customer, invoices, booking flights, outstanding balance follow up, booking changes, communication with students etc.
* Liaising between students and sales/operations to resolve medium complex issues via phone and email on various topics such as: rebooking's, special requests and feedback.
* Ensuring upselling of insurance, flights, transfers, etc.
* Supporting the Country Manager in continuously improving the quality of our services and information to our students.
* Native French speaker and very good English language skills (Luxembourgish is a plus)
* Currently enrolled at the university in order to undertake 6 months' internship
* Excellent organization skills, structured and accurate
* Fast learner with an efficient way of working
* Ability to succeed in stressful situations
* Open, communicative and team-oriented personality
* Energetic, flexible personality and entrepreneurial spirit
* Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure
* Overseas studying / working experience would be an advantage
EF Education is the world's largest private education company. Comprised of 15 companies, we offer a variety of language training courses, educational travel & tours, as well as cultural exchange programs. Established in 1965, EF's mission is to break down barriers of language, culture and geography. Today, EF employs 40,000 professionals in offices and schools located in 54 countries