The Technical Support Group (TSG) is an integral part of Intralox’s service and support offering to customers. This team, based out of our EMEA region headquarters in Amsterdam, provides native language first-line technical support to the customer service department and Intralox customers. In addition, TSG members focus on special belt solutions for unique customer needs and give advice on what product solutions will meet customer requirements best.
- Approve new and critical applications
- Support Customer Service Account Representatives with belt recommendations
- Assist in the approval and handling special belts
- Solve customer problems via telephone
- Assist in the training and coaching of Customer Service Account Representatives
- Provide support with CAD drawings
- Secondary / Higher Technical School level education, or equivalent, in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience and interest related to material handling, conveyor systems, or in technical Customer Support
- Understand the basics of 2D and 3D CAD
- Able to analyse and solve technical problems over the phone
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Service minded; self-managed mentality with a sense of ownership
Native/Business fluent German speaker, with good communication skills in English.
- Additional language skills are advantageous.