Join our (COMPANY NAME) family
At (COMPANY NAME) we love food and our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a (COMPANY NAME) Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients. With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes and fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend and for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions and as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility and speed.
(COMPANY NAME) needs you
For our young and passionate team, we are looking for an OPS BI analyst. During sixty percent of your time you will support key operational BI processes, such as forecasting and analyzing customer behavior. As intern OPS BI you will ensure all operational teams get the right data in time, a serious
responsibility in your day to day work. Many supply chain decisions are made based on this data such as ordering ingredients and delivering the product to our customers' homes. In the other forty percent you will work project-based on improving our tooling (excel) and help the operational teams transition to
more sophisticated self-built tools (Python). In short, a fun and educational internship at the core of our supply chain in which you will help (COMPANY NAME) customers to enjoy healthy and diverse food even more!
You'll be working on:
* Weekly forecast processes and reporting on forecast performance
* Supporting our retail business with analysis and recommendations
* Identifying processes which could be improved, build tooling in Python and help teams transition to the new process
Are you the perfect OPS BI Analyst
You enjoy being part of a dynamic business in which you play a key role in running daily OPS BI processes. You have experience with data analysis and are used to work on different projects. You are independent, work solution-oriented and you don't shy away from a challenge. Excel, Python and analysis are core business for you and you are fluent in English. Finally, you have a Bachelor degree.
We take a look at your resume and cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you within 5 working days for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? We will schedule a face-to-face interview at our headquarters in Amsterdam. We will schedule the interviews one after the other quickly, in order to let you know as fast as possible if you can start at (COMPANY NAME)!
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
What do we offer you?
* Make a serious impact on the whole Operations team by building Python tools and being someone the business can depend on;
* A lot of learning- and development opportunities within a young and dynamic e-commerce company;
* Freedom of idea and initiative, execution and implementation of your own ideas and initiatives;
* You can make use of the company benefits, like food and fruit in the office, sports classes, such as yoga, boot camp, and boxing class.
* An amazing team and office in Amsterdam, check it out here !
* Next, to that, you also get a discount on the (COMPANY NAME) Box.
* And of course, you'll get a compensation of 500 EUR gross per month.
Are you interested or do you have questions?
Feel free to send a message to Mara. Do you want to send us your application? Nice! Please click on the "apply"; button below and fill out the mandatory fields. Upload your resume and cover letter and that's it.
Applications send by email will not be processed.
Before applying please make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately, we do not sponsor any work visa or permits for this position.
Proactive talent acquisition from third parties is not appreciated.
Are you up for a challenge