Do you bridge the gap between Business and IT as Junior Pega Consultant? Do you support our clients with their Digital Transformation?
Your role as Junior Pega Consultant
To support our growing Pega practice, (COMPANY NAME) Netherlands is looking for junior Pega System Architects with a strong commercial drive. You'll work with our clients to develop and implement specific software solutions that are critical to their business and that support and enhance their overall business strategy. You will work in state-of-the-art customer projects in the Netherlands, and we are also able to offer exciting international possibilities if that is your ambition! You will start as trainee in one of our Pega projects in (COMPANY NAME). You will be mentored by experienced colleagues and you will achieve your Pega certification first before you will be assigned to one of our client projects.
The Pega team in (COMPANY NAME) is a fast growing local Dutch team that works for several customers in The Netherlands and supports a number of international clients. We support our clients with Business Architects, System Architects and with the (COMPANY NAME) global capabilities, near shore as well as off-shore. This dynamic environment is a perfect start position for junior System Architects.
In today's digital world, the place where technology and business come together is the platform. The Business & Platform Solutions Division (B&PS) works with its clients to enable them to make the best out of their digital transformation. We support clients in their migration from classical application to the digital world. The scale of the changes brought by digitalization across all industries is radically reshaping the way our customers consume technology and services. Our customers are shifting their priorities and budgets to support digital initiatives and implement business-driven technologies. B&PS is to be the partner of choice and trusted advisor of (COMPANY NAME) clients to address these objectives.
Who are you
* You have a Master or Bachelor Degree in Information Technology;
* Strong communication and presentation skills;
* Team player as well as a self-starter;
* Preferably having experience with programming languages like Java, Python or .NET;
* You are flexible, positive minded, pro-active and eager to learn and develop.
What we offer you
Besides challenging and welcoming working environment with global and local people, we offer you:
* A competitive salary and mobility budget or lease car;
* Interesting career opportunities both locally and internationally;
* We value you and provide you flexible working time with remote working possibility;
* The possibility to work on complex and challenging projects for leading clients
* Being a part of (COMPANY NAME)' global network of colleagues, partners and customers
* A personal development plan that is created together with your Manager
* Extensive training and development facilities on the Pega Academy, the (COMPANY NAME) University and/or other internal and external training facilities
* A comprehensive and personal benefits package, which includes 29 Holidays, holiday allowance and a 13th month.
Why waiting? Join us!
For more information about this interesting step in your career you can contact Edith Gerritsen-Rijlaarsdam via +31 (6) 5xxx xxx2. Interested in applying? Please upload your resume on our website.
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of EUR 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, (COMPANY NAME) supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME) Syntel, Unify and Worldline. (COMPANY NAME) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index
|Posted on:||08 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|