Ligne de serviceAdvisory
Niveau de managementAssociate
Description du poste & résumé
It is impossible to imagine our daily lives without technology and technological innovations are following each other in rapid succession. We expect a strong government to provide effective and client-oriented services to citizens and businesses, using modern technology. State-of-the-art software solutions, data analytics, IoT and AI help many of our clients to respond effectively to developments in society. Agility to respond proactively to these developments asks a lot from parties in practice. (COMPANY NAME) advises and supports clients in these developments by providing in-depth knowledge and experience of technology and a wide range of related services.
The work of our Public Sector team is characterised by a multidisciplinary approach, often combined with our BXT working method. Transformations require more than just strategic or technological advice. Real changes, with maximum added value from technology, require an integrated approach. In our strategy, this approach has three pillars: Business, eXperience and Technology (BXT). Our technology consultants examine technological challenges from all these perspectives and, together with our clients, come up with transformations and innovations that meet society's expectations.
What is the work like?
Working at (COMPANY NAME) means continuous learning and gaining experience in challenging and impactful projects, from implementing a transformation strategy to tackling associated organisational change, from analysing processes and systems to advising on the use of innovative applications. You do so as part of multidisciplinary teams, where colleagues with the necessary expertise and experience are involved from relevant perspectives in order to address the issues of our clients. A principle that characterises our corporate culture is that experienced colleagues play an important role in the development of our starters; as career coaches, subject experts and sparring partners. The combination of training, knowledge exchange and on-the-job learning that we offer ensures that, as a starter, you will get to know all facets of our services and the diversity of our clients.
At which clients will you be working?
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe it is important for starters to gain wide-ranging experience in different types of organisations. You will work, for instance, on important competences for consultants, such as organisational sensitivity and stakeholder management. You will be part of a team of professionals who carry out large, complex, high-impact assignments, mostly for central government in the field of technology. You will work together with many other (COMPANY NAME) disciplines including economists, change managers, legal experts, dealmakers, project managers and many technical specialists. This makes working at (COMPANY NAME) in the Public Sector team substantially different.
Who are you?
* You have completed a Master's degree in a field relating to information management, business or technology;
* You have an affinity with technology; You preferably have experience in the form of sideline jobs, internships, choice of subjects, etc.;
* You have affinity with or experience in the public sector;
* You possess strong analytical skills;
* You recognise yourself in terms such as: driven, assertive, entrepreneurial and proactive;
* You have a good command of both written and spoken Dutch.
What do we offer?
At (COMPANY NAME), you're at the helm of your own career. Your work will be varied and will depend on the project, the client, the team specialists and your own preferences. Other options include international assignments. We also offer you the following:
* You are part of the Globe - (COMPANY NAME) Europe Consulting trainee programme. A two-year programme consisting in part of compulsory training and optional training/education of your choice, matching your development as a consultant and the technology discipline;
* Numerous training sessions and courses that will contribute to your personal and professional development;
* An open working atmosphere, where you receive feedback and coaching;
* A competitive salary and appropriate conditions of employment, including an annual welfare budget of EUR 1,000. This is a personal annual budget to spend on your health, such as on mindfulness, sports, lifestyle coaching, wellness or the purchase of a sports watch;
* The possibility to commit to corporate responsibility, various networks, diversity, innovation and/or recruitment;
* Flexible working, a fully equipped home office and a monthly Internet allowance;
* A lease car/mobility arrangement, laptop and iPhone;
* 32 days' holiday a year;
* Enjoyable events with colleagues.
Are you interested, do you recognise yourself in our purpose and values and do you fit the profile? Apply before January 5th 2xxx, x9:00 AM and upload the following documents using the button below:
* Covering letter;
* Diploma and list of marks of bachelor and master.
We will contact you about your application within two weeks. If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to contact our recruiter Norbert Broekman via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?
Échéance de publication du poste à pourvoir
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Auditing / Accounting|
|Job duration:||24 months|