HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
As Digital & e-Merchandising intern you will get a chance to experience the fast growing and constantly evolving world of Cartier European e-commerce team, living from the inside the excitement of selling exceptional creations through online channel.
You will be part of a dynamic, multicultural team and have a direct impact on developing our online sales, ensuring the highest standards and maximizing our websites' conversion.
You will support the European website activation plan for content & merchandising updates, and strongly contribute to user experience optimization as well as the launch of new features.
You will report to the Conversion Manager and work closely with all EU Conversion team members. On occasion, you will also be in direct contact with Cartier Central teams and our key e-commerce contacts in the European markets regarding local needs and operational questions.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
You will be working hand in hand with the EU Ecommerce Conversions team:
* You will support a strong and permanent website stability: troubleshooting on resolution of critical website issues. Reporting, working and following up with central ecom technical support and web developers teams.
* You will help coordinating our European website activation calendar, support home page and new selections launches, in collaboration with Cartier central communication team.
* You will support website catalogue quality and product visibility optimizations: to display the right product in the right place. Working closely with e-merchandiser, you will update directly inside our catalogue and internal search tools.
* You will weekly review website content, look quick-wins and long term upgrades, make recommendations, and participating to implementing. You will contribute to new content briefs and support operational content needs.
* You will coordinate, test & ensure final implementation of website optimizations and set-up of new functionalities to ensure stability and maximize conversion rate.
* Master's Degree or equivalent in Business, Engineering or Marketing
* Relevant experience in Luxury or e-commerce
* Organized with experience in executing projects and a strong attention to detail
* Enthusiastic, pro-active, and solution oriented
* Team player, motivated working with cross-functional and international teams
* Good understanding of digital merchandising principles and consumer buying behavior
* Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
This internship enables you to develop yourself in an international environment. You can expect to gain excellent insight into ecommerce tools and luxury markets, as you will be considered as a team member and your colleagues will gladly share their years of expertise with you.
Furthermore, you have the opportunity to receive training in several ecom software's and gain deep understanding of ecommerce webshop management.
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
If your application is selected we will reach out to you within 3 weeks for an informal introductory call. In the interview process with us, we always ensure you have complete insight and transparency.
If this sounds stimulating to you, we are happy to hear from you and hopefully welcome you to our team.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer.
Learn more about life at Cartier
(COMPANY NAME) owns several of the world's leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in
jewellery, watches and writing instruments. Cartier joined the Group in 1988.
Learn more about the Group (COMPANY NAME)
|Posted on:||07 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|