Internship: Unsupervised Deep Learning Xray Image Denoising
Start Date: March 2022
Duration: 3-5 months
Contract: 32 or 40hours/week
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Learn about medical imaging denoising use case and how to apply state of art (unsupervised) deep learning technologies to it.
You are responsible for
* Understanding and apply unsupervised deep learning to denoise Xray images, and evaluate the denoising quality, using different image metrics and visually
* Evaluate different unsupervised deep learning approach and report their differences
* Build a demonstrator to show the approach
You are a part of
Digital architecture and system department, and embedded intelligence and analytics team, which focuses on developing and applying AI and high performance computation technologies in health applications. The department consists of scientists, architects and development engineers working closely together with application specialists, other scientists and engineers in multidisciplinary teams in a highly innovative, challenging and inspiring environment.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* An academic way of thinking and student of a Bachelor or Master in Computer Science & Engineering or an equally relevant area
* Knowledge about neural networks, deep learning training and Python/Tensorflow
* Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
In return, we offer you
An opportunity to gain experience in a highly professional, innovative and enthusiastic environment.
Our intern remuneration package:
* Monthly full-time allowance between EUR500 - EUR900 gross, depending on educational level and if you would need to relocate to The Netherlands. If you will perform a part-time internship you will receive the allowance pro-rata.
* Housing compensation, in case of relocating to the vicinity of the office, EUR300,- net if location is in the vicinity of Amsterdam, EUR255,- net for all other Philips locations. You need to provide a rental contract of the land lord, and your normal home-work travel distance need to be more than 50 km or travel time (one way trip) need to be more than 1.5 hours.
* Travel compensation, if you are not eligible for a free public transport card; you will receive max. EUR145,- net
* Paid holidays per internship term.
* The opportunity to buy Philips products at our Philips shop.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions
|Posted on:||12 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||3 months|