Internship: Amazon Analytics
Start date: ASAP
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it's not just what we do, it's who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers' needs. It's what inspires us to create meaningful solutions - the kind that make a real difference - when it matters most.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips' purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you'll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
You are responsible for
* Understand key drivers and impacts on business growth dynamics on Amazon platform
* Collaborate with global analytics and business teams to create a roadmap of the most challenging business questions, use data to articulate possible root cause analysis and solutions
* Run regular cadence (such as Monthly Performance Review) and ad hoc deep dives, root cause analysis and modeling to come up with business recommendations. Track implementation and business impact
* Collaborate with analytics team to standardize and automate repeatable analysis data collection and reporting in a form of self-service tools
* Strive to enhance accuracy of datasets and scale analytics solutions through automation
* Find new ways to improve our analytics capabilities and prove added business value
To succeed in this role, you'll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Strong Excel skillset is a must; VBA programming is a great plus
- Business acumen and desire to better understand business drivers of Philips performance on Amazon
- Open-mindedness and willingness to learn something completely new
- PPT skills are a plus
In return, we offer you
A unique and challenging internship assignment! Next to that, we are offering a decent internship package:
* Monthly full-time allowance between EUR500 - EUR975 gross, depending on educational level and if you would need to relocate to The Netherlands. If you will perform a part-time internship you will receive the allowance pro-rata.
* Housing compensation, in case of relocating to the vicinity of the office, EUR300,- net if location is in the vicinity of Amsterdam, EUR255,- net for all other Philips locations. You need to provide a rental contract of the landlord, and your normal home-work travel distance need to be more than 50 km or travel time (one way trip) need to be more than 1.5 hours.
* Travel compensation, if you are not eligible for a free public transport card; you will receive max. EUR145,- net
* Paid holidays per internship term.
* The opportunity to buy Philips products at our Philips shop
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart - which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home - for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you
|Posted on:||08 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|