(COMPANY NAME) internship - Corporate Affairs Team Europe
Are you a graduate student, passionate about Reputation, Sustainability and Public Affairs and looking for an experience in an international environment?
As a Corporate Affairs intern with team Europe, you are a key player in our team. You will contribute to defining, communicating and managing pan-European projects. This includes supporting in shaping new initiatives and creating structure around existing initiatives. We are currently working at the office remotely, but due to covid-19, this situation might change again. However, you will be virtually and actively supported by the team in executing your tasks. We are happy to welcome you to the team!
The internship is available as soon as possible for the duration of 6 months, 40 hours a week.
In this internship you will be responsible for:
* Supporting initiatives related to our European Corporate Affairs agenda
* Gather intelligence and analyse policy and political developments of relevance to our business in the region (e.g. Horeca, Covid restrictions, alcohol & health policy);
* Study EU policy and regulatory developments related to the Green Deal and impact for (COMPANY NAME);
* Support the (content) management of our internal and external communication channels (e.g. EU Twitter account, FB Workplace channels), as well as contribute to the regional editorial calendar and communication strategy;
* Analysis of reports, legislative texts, media coverage etc., to share insights with the CA Europe team;
* Participate in the discussions on, and development of, our regional CA agenda and story telling, create exciting content to tell our European story;
* Support with relevant projects in the team and department and other ongoing activities.
You are a student in a Master's, preferably related to Corporate Communications, Public Affairs and/ or Sustainability and you have the following:
* Excellent communication, creative writing and design skills;
* Strong analytical skills - able to distill insights from data;
* Ability to prioritize and to work in a structured way on projects with tight deadlines;
* Ability to work independently on tasks;
* Exceptional team player, likes socializing, capability and eagerness to learn;
* Excellent in English, written, spoken and interpersonal;
* A pragmatic approach with a can-do mentality;
* Tech-savvy, social media expertise;
* Organisational and cultural sensitivity;
* High proficiency in the MS suite (Word, Sharepoint, PowerPoint, Teams, Excel).
You at (COMPANY NAME)
When you are an intern at (COMPANY NAME) you will:
* Work for one of the most exciting companies and brands in the world;
* Learn how to apply your theoretical knowledge and to understand business needs;
* GoPlaces; experience new things and meet colleagues from different cultures along your way;
* Be challenged and get exposure on real live projects;
* Be a member of the international team of interns, boosting your professional (and social) network;
* Receive an internship allowance.
* Please note that all interns must be enrolled at a university for the entire duration of the internship. You will need to provide a proof of enrolment with your application. Applications without this will not be considered.
Are you interested in this internship and would you like to apply straight away? Please click on the application button
|Posted on:||09 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|
|Job duration:||6 months|