Internship Platform Experience & Conversion
Start date: January/ February;
Duration: 6 months; non-suitable for thesis
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Play an active role in an exciting journey and be part of the team that is setting up a completely new platform for the Philips online shops. You will also learn more about the wonderful world of e-commerce!
You are responsible for
* Supporting the Product Manager and Product Owners in the re-platforming project by creating work instructions and training documentation
* Driving mini projects such as analytics, tagging, insights, activating products on the website, loading content on the website, user acceptance testing
* Rolling out and enhancements in a global B2B space
* Creating reports
You are a part of
A global enablement team responsible for B2B at Philips within the site experience team. The team manages several public online shops and are in the process of expanding to more countries. You will work closely with the markets, business groups, legal, IT, finance, logistics.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Currently studying towards your University Master in Sciences WO (Msc.) or Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or relevant fields.
* You have strong communication skills and presentation skills
* You are a quick learner with a hands-on attitude. Able to work independently after a short time-frame
* You know how to prioritize and know when to push back when needed
* Good analytical skills, advanced Excel skills
* Good knowledge in English
Please attach the following mandatory documents to your application:
* Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
* Cover Letter informing your availability and outlining your motivation
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to be part of a project and gaining experience in setting up an e-commerce platform from scratch is unique. It will give a huge insight into what it takes to do e-commerce within a complex organization. This experience will be invaluable in your future career.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)